Board of Directors
The BBC Board of Directors works in an advisory capacity and assists the Brass Band of Columbus in realizing its strategic goals. The Board does not make fiduciary decisions about the organization, but rather acts on the direction / request of the Brass Band of Columbus through its Executive Committee.
If interested in joining our Board of Directors, please contact Send an email to BBC Band Chairperson.
The following individuals comprise the BBC Board of Directors:
- Donald Andersen, Financial Analyst – Retired 2009
- Deborah Clark, Principal & Owner, Creative by Clark
- Dr. Paul E. Droste, Emeritus Professor of Music, The Ohio State University / BBC Founder & Director Emeritus
- Martin Jenkins, Senior Associate/Owner, Organizational Resources Group
- Richard Pfeiffer, Columbus City Attorney
- Cabot Rea, News Anchor, NBC4 Television – Retired 2015
- Ray Spillman, Retired – Spillman Instrument Repair
- Carolyn Weltzheimer, Philanthropist, Community Volunteer and BBC Devotee